Thursday, January 29, 2009

Loneliness Is About The Scariest Thing There Is

I received a phone call from a friend of mine just now. It was 3.00 am in the morning. She sounded natural initially before she busted into tears.

And I forced her to tell me what's the matter. She insisted at first, and then she told me the whole thing.

She felt lonely.

She cried because she thought it sounds silly.

As I thought, she doesn't sounds silly at all. I completely understand her. I completely understand, at times people need somebody by their side, just to be by their side, to love, and to be loved. Nobody can beat loneliness, at least that's what I think. It's the reason for Naruto to be so protective over his companions, and it's drive Sasuke to be so vengeful against his own brother.

And it's also one of the reason I stopped watching movies alone, and it has been quite sometime now. No more movies without accompanies around.

As John Milton said,"Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is."

True. True.

3 comments:

Dils said...

Maybe those who have it, push it away. And those who don't have it, sometimes welcome it.

Replace it with loneliness.

iceroll said...

Dils:
One thing for sure, I am not one of those..

Anonymous said...

emo siot....i think i know who...heeh