Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Rant

2009 has arrived. Me still sticked at the same job that me have been doing for the past 2 and a half years. Well, no biggies that. I love doing what currently I am doing, and I have decided to make telecommunication as my focus field, meaning if ever there were job hopping, I will jump to a telco based company hopefully.

As usual, new year resolution. I am usually not into this new year resolution shit or what not, however for this year, I will make one. I will compile all the knowledge that I've gained, and do research some more, and share it with others. I'll give myself one year to complete this. My sources, no other than Internet, the biggest library in the world, and some manual training that I got.

Okay enough of that shit. Nobody wanna listen to that as well.

I read about the X-Files from obefiend's blog the other day. I was an X-Philes myself, before the series decided to involve some alien shit and government conspiracies in it. Blergghh. I hate aliens. I don't even believe in one. Aliens are just a US agenda (more like a Jew agenda) to propagate godlessness. You just imagine, if there really something out there, who is their Nabi? Who is their God? What is their Kiblat? What is their religion? For the believers, they will started to question all these. Islam already said that Islam is the only approved religion, no other. Some more, if they were really exist, why the fuck they kept coming to US? I never heard of a pakcik in Ulu Betong saw a tiny little green man with 3 fingers before. And why the fuck aliens must look like ET btw? Why can't it looks like a cat, or a fish perhaps? And crop circle. Bahhh.. Never heard of Pak Amid's sawah padi's got bumped by some alien ships, you can only heard about that in the US. Trust me man. Stop looking. There were nothing out there. We were all alone all this while.

What else?.. Ermm right. I read about this in Dila's blog, The Malaysian Film Producers Association wants the Hollywood movies ticket price to be hiked to protect the locals.

What does it means? It means, you have to pay RM20 for a Hollywood movie. That all is matter. I don't watch a local, unless it is good enough, so I don't give a shit of what the price is. I will not pay a penny for Antoo Fighter. But they want to hike the price of a Hollywood movie, as a punishment because we don't watch a local? Which means we were being punished because we don't watch a crappy movie, so that they can get rich, and they can make some more crappy movies, and make them richer? Now that make me pissed!

I say what? Let just pay the RM20 for a hollywood movie, and don't go watch the local. How's bloody that? Power to the people eh Afdlin (Shauki)? Now you see the true power of the people!

Hmm.. what else? Right. In utusan today, FAM reported to open the National team head of coach job to the public. Blerghh. I remembered when Dell Akhbar Khan stepped down from being the Secretary General, they did the same too. Open the job to public. In the end, Ibrahim Saad got the job. One of them. Blerghh again.

I think that is enough. 3 topics in one go, ain't that bad eh? Happy New Year everyone. And that if, there is anyone reading this. Blerghh..

No comments: