Friday, January 2, 2009

We Always Celebrate New Year with Something Controversial

Breaking news!

I bet most of us will be telling each other right now about the busted sex party. At least I am. And people started to wonder who is this newscaster who got busted. I know! Let me tell you who she is. The winner is... (drums roll).. Farahrizan Abd. Razak from Astro Awani!

Who??

Well I don't know her myself. But google knows all! Here is a picture of her.


Goddy God! Isn't she's a cutie? She's cute and horny! Double combo! Just like the double prosperity burger. You got a double taste in one bite!

And I bet you, she will tell us later that she did not know its gonna be a drug party. Or its not even a sex party. I am innocent!

Well who doesn't? Everybody is innocent in this world, it is the satan who should be blamed. Besides, cute innocent girl who is horny, that gonna be a tripple combo!

She should've learn this from the Pramugara Terlampau and Wan Nor Azlin. Or from Bill Clinton for God sake!

I watched David Letterman a few years back, about the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky scandal. He listed several tips before you decided to do something wicked, and the top of the list is:

DON'T GET CAUGHT.

No comments: