Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let the season begin!

The season is coming! Let see what can I say about the upcoming season, shall we?

The Champion
I say the championship will be a battle between Chelshit, Liverpool and Manure. I couldn't see any team would be the favourite one. What a second there mate. Last time I check, you were an Arsenal fan. So what happen? Switch club already? To hell I'm gonna switch club.

Chelshit
With the arrival of Ancelotti, I doubt he can do what Jose has done. He is great at Milan, but English football is different. My prediction, he gonna get is ass fired up after 3/4 of the season. Abrahamovic surely isn't a patient guy.

Liverpool
Perhaps this is the best time for Rafa to retain the title. The should've done it last year, but through out the end they drew too much and finished of at second. Altough I believe they were a stronger side compared to Manure, but unfortunately this is a league game. However the departure of Alonso might be the drawback there, and his replacement Aquilani hasn't been tested yet.

Manure
I am pretty much sure they will not retain the championship, and I pray to God not to let them win it again or my ears will bleed like a fountain. History shows whenever their star player leave the club, Manure will lost the championship. Cantona has proved it, Beckham has proved it, and now the departure of Ronaldo will sure will prove it. Besides, Sir Alex didn't get any suitable replacement altough I might say Antonio Valencia might shine. Ohh, how about Owen? Well he is good, and perhaps he might show something, but I predicted Sir Alex will play him as a sub through out the season.

Arsenal
Well I will be relieved if they even ended up at top 4! With the departure of Toure and Adebayor (not that I like him, in fact I hated him), Arsene Wenger has a difficulties to find a suitable replacement with a very limited budget. Plus Rosicky will be out for 2 months (again!) and Nasri will not be on the starting line also due to injury, Wenger will have to depend on their youngsters to make sure they were still in the fight. Can they do it? I doubt it myself.

Manchester City
The big spending Manchester City will have their manager Mark Hughes' ass fired up by the mid season. Believe me. And you ask me why is that? The answer is simple. Mark Hughes is still not up to the par.

Team pengacau
That will be Aston Villa, Everton and Hotspur. The reason is simple, they got a pretty good manager themselves, and they know how to emphasize their players advantages to their benefit.

So let enjoy the game lads! Unfortunately I will not be watching the game while lying on the floor and sipping a nice hot coffee, as we had cancelled the sports channel already. Org pompuan dlm umah aku sume hoorey laa ape lagi, as they got the tv for themselves on the weekend. As for me and my brother, we still got mamak as an option. Thank God mamaks and their pricy food, we still get to watch EPL next season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

chelshit?? ahaha...
seb baik x minat bola..

btw, i link u k ;)

iceroll said...

Eh ada komen. Hehe.

Link aje le. No probs