Monday, March 30, 2009

How to Celebrate Earth Hour, Waste RM22 and One Hour of Your Life at the Same Time

Try fishing udang harimau. Sighh...

I was bored that Saturday. Dead bored. It was like the highest point of boredom. Got myself two days leave, with nothing to do because it was raining cats and dogs for two straight days, everybody seems to be so lazy to even steps out of their house, plus thunder and lightning strikes every two minutes which prevented me to be online.

And lastly I ended up fishing udang harimau near my house with a friend of mine, while waiting for everybody to shutdown their lights. Surprisingly, nobody did so though, although I believe everybody is aware about the campaign. At least I am.

And unsurprisingly, we catch none. There goes my RM22 and 1 hour of my life, just like that. How easy nowadays to waste your money, but still, it is better than lying on the bed alone doing nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weihhh..get a life la bro...

iceroll said...

I am still alive, am I?