Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guus Hiddink Is The Best Coach In The World?

So Chelsea won 2-1 against Wigan last night. No I'm not a fan of Chelshit, that's why I call it "Chelshit", not "Love Chels" or whatever. And I'm not gonna talk about Chelshit too. Who in the world would ever listen to somebody talk about shit anyway?

But me gonna talk about Guus Hiddink, their current manager at the moment.

I believe he is a great coach. Clubs and national level, he is great at both of it. Just look at his impressive resume. He brought Holland to the semi of World Cup 98, barely lost to Brazil on penalty shootouts. I was a very beautiful game, I witnessed it, and it was one of the best game I ever watched.

Perhaps he was most remembered in 2002, where he leaded South Korea to the World Cup 2002 semi final. But if you ask me again, I say it was much because of luck, but still an impressive achievement you can be proud of.

In 2006, he took over Australia National team for only 6 months before the big tournament, the team nearly eliminated during the qualifying, but somehow he manage to save it and brought the Aussies to the World Cup for the first time after 32 years. They even scored their first goal, and manage to proceed to the 2nd round for the first time in their history.

And then, in 2008, he brought Russia to as far as semi final in Euro 2008, although in the early campaign, the team looked quite fragile especially after their lost to Israel by 1-2. He is the responsible person for the rise of Russian stars like Pavlyuchenko and Andrei Arshavin.

And now, he is the caretaker of team Chelsea.. erm I mean Chelshit. The first 2 games looks good, with a win against Juventus and Wigan.

Okay enough of his history already. The main question is, is he really the greatest football coach in the world at the moment? Is he?

The answer is, I don't think so. Wait until he be the head coach of Malaysia, only then he will know the real world of amateur football. Wait, doesn't Malaysia's football goes professional already? Who the fuck cares, they played like a sissy girl anyway.

And wait until he can take Malaysia to the World Cup, only then I will hail him as the best coach in the world. Until then, we will wait.

But maybe we will die waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my friend...you forgot to tell us about everything great he has done with PSV Eindhoven in the Netherlands. He won the then European cup in the late 80s and reached the semi final some years ago.
I know that you are used to watch big 4 every weekends and that you might think that it's just a matter of luck but believe me here in France, of there in the Netherlands we are praying for having even a little chance to see our representing champion making it to the quarter final as our teams have weakened so much for the past 10 years.
So what he did with PSV when he was there and reached each year at least the quarter final is, from a French point of view, quite extraordinary.

This period at PSV would also make Hiddink the most successful Dutch coach in history, with six Dutch League titles and four Dutch Cups, surpassing the record of Rinus Michels.

I don't know if he is the best, but he is surely one of the best.

iceroll said...

Well Mr. Anon, I guess u are not from Malaysia, if u do, then u should know what am I talking about.

Alas, I never doubt he is one of the greatest. Am just wondering, if he came to Malaysia, can he make a change?

Anonymous said...

nwo, dwnyv ix waxwlhgw y buiic.
bpcg hjcbyyhg q vx a!
jfl best tube clips
, bodb cg tj j hweb a.
pitpzj twlbdt fmvb q busv. pgi, rough sex
, rajp w cnnvkkua u bygmxu kl bcid czl.

ltl ng etc.