Saturday, June 19, 2010

To the Infinity, and Beyond!


I love it! In fact, I think it was the best movie I've ever watch this year so far. I dare to say it was better than Kick Ass, or at least I think it was. And I might say it is the best among the trilogy. So you can just imagine, Toy Story 1 and 2 were already in the league of their own, how good can the third one can be?

It is funny, yet touching, and full of messages that we can take into account. And we could learn a lot from those toys.

What the movie is all about? You lazy bump. Alright, let me google it for you.

"Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape."

That was taken from IMDB. It sounds simple, but believe me it was far more complicated that it sounds. As usual more new characters, new villains, a lot of funny moments, and also touching scenes. Talking about funny, I couldn't stand it when Buzz Lightyear addressed Piggy as "Musical Hog." Musical Hog. LOL. I even chuckle when I wrote this. Who the hell came up with an idea to addressed a harmonica-playing-pig as musical hog?

After the movie we went downstairs to look for the merchandises, and we found Lots-o'Huggin' Bear and guess what? It does smells strawberry! LOL.

Anyway, a movie I strongly suggested you guys to watch. Altough I could say the 3D effects didn't impress so much though, but you should watch it because the storyline is so good, you will forget about the effects.

I read somewhere that there will be no more sequel after this, but believe me, we'd love to see a lot more of them in the future. We will never get tired of them. Muchas gracias Pixar and Disney for the lovely ending of the trilogy. We sure will miss Woody and his friends.

ps: Ah forgot to mention, before the movie starts they showed a short movie titled Day & Night. It was a nice movie though, about a creature representing Day met a creature representing Night, and they fight each other to prove that they are the best before they realize that they actually need each other.

2 comments:

Dils said...

I kept wanting to watch but remembered that the first and two kinda bored me to tears and thus putting it off.

Maybe today!

iceroll said...

1 & 2 kinda bored u to tears? Are u kidding me?