Saturday, June 5, 2010

Review of Iphone Apps #2

I've been using it for 16 months, and I have to admit, I never felt this satisfied when using a phone. The OS is very stable, rarely hanged, great graphic processor, hundreds of thousands apps to be downloaded, and furthermore, you can jailbreak it some more. Okay lets jump to the review already.

Admit One - Now Playing


This apps is rock! At first when I look at the review, I was curious, why the hell everybody gave 5/5 to this apps. Then after I installed it, wow this apps is awesome. Or at least to a movie freak like me. It listed down all the movies that currently showing, including the local movies, with rottentomatoes rating besides it. And it also shows which cinema will play it and the showtime, the synopsis of the movies, plus you can watch the trailer online! Awesome man. And some more they even listed upcoming movies and DVDs. For an avid movie goer like me, this apps definitely is a must. Plus it's free!

TVU Player


This apps gonna cost you USD2.99, but I got the jailbreaked one so it's free! And this apps rock too! They listed all the online tv available on the net and dump the links here, so you can watch movies, sports or even news online wherever you are. The quality of the video, hmm well, what can you expect watching video streaming online over 3G network? Not so fast, but I assure you it does worth it.

1Malaysia


Not so useful except for the live traffic application. It listed down a lot of traffic cameras along the busy roads of KL, capture a picture and then send it back to you when you requested it so that you will get the idea on how busy the traffic is. Kinda useful though, and it's free. So no harm while trying.

BioDefense - Zombie Outbreak


I loved it, and I know somebody will, because it involve killing a lot of zombies! Haha. It's pretty much like C&C: Red Alert but not that complicated, easier to play as what you have to do is to defend you base from being attack by those zombies. And it also features some missions and connect the database to the net so you can compare your rank with other people around the world.

No comments: