Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jiwang!

Forgive me my fellow readers, for I'm such in a jiwang mode right now. I know, as a goth death metal fan, who have a stone as a heart and say "love is evil", I should've not write this kind of entry. But what can I say, she melted my heart like an ice being melted on a frying pan, and there goes all my mottos and philosophies to not fall in love again. And knowing the risk for writing such entry, I say, what the hell.

The only thing that I hate about her is that, she always did something romantic to me. I hate it because I'm the one who suppose to be romantic, not her! Well not really hate as what hate means though.

And writing this, while my mind keep flying around thinking of her. And I miss her so much, never cross in my mind that I can still feel it.

Oh God, what am I going to do?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Dils said...

nah. not jiwang enough. you can do better than this!!

naz said...

hala. goth-death metal fan wont have fantasia bulan madu wailing as ringtone.

thats it, you're a jiwang wannabe trapped in a rock kapak body. and this notion of you need to be the better romancer (eh got meh this word)... hmm try google? haha.

the frying pan huh.

Ella said...

mana jiwang nye? takde ponnn

zubeq said...

jiwang la ni dowh.. tak cukup jiwang ke haha... (mcm mane rupe ko cair ek asrol???)

iceroll said...

aikk tak cukup jiwang ke? pd aku yg berhati batu nih dah kira cukup jiwang laa nih. haha