Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend Football Update

It was an exciting weekend, with EPL is near to end, and Malaysian football scenario also is heating up, especially after that incident in Kota Bharu.

Kelantan vs Selangor
The truth is, I don't give a fuck on who's gonna win the cup. I'm boycotting every single game that involves FAM, as long as Sultan Ahmad Shah is the president, I'm not going to watch any. I think FAM has been a little bit big headed lately. Every single player and coach were not allowed to make any statement without any permission from the board. What the fuck is that? You must ask your mummy for permission to take a piss? Fucking rediculous I might say.

But still, I felt a little bit dissappointed with what happen at KB. Most of them were Malays btw. Halim Napi should never be allowed to play. This is like what? His third suspension?

Manure vs Spurs
I always hate Spurs. Not only because it was the arch rival of Arsenal, but also because you cannot rely anything on them. Leading two goals before the half time, but then down to 5 - 2 before the game ended. Five fucking goals in 45 minutes. What the fuck la Spurs.

Newcastle
A must win for them for the game to come. Unfortunately for them, the next week will be against Liverpool. Sorry to say Magpies, I'd rather see you at the bottom of the league than seeing Manure retain the cup again. So a must win for Liverpool too.

And this week will be more exciting, with the champion's league semi final is coming up. AdiĆ³s!

No comments: