Monday, November 24, 2008

When you say nothing at all

Do you have any songs that you think, will make your feeling goes high, reminds you of your past, or that you think suits you in any situation you have encountered?

I do.

It is "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating. I know how gayish it sounds like, but I couldn't help it whenever I heard this songs played over the radio. No I didn't like this song because of Ronan, I'm not a gay you know. But why did I heard somebody is laughing?

I think I like this song because of the movie, Notting Hill. Owhh God I just love this movie, especially Hugh Grant. I mean I love his acting, not loving him as loving.. you know. Didn't I told you before I'm not a gay?

Owhh man. I better stop here before I sound more like a hopeless romantic block.

2 comments:

Dils said...

or hopeless gayish bloke? Hahahahah a

iceroll said...

I thought I heard somebody is laughing. It was u. hahaha