Friday, November 7, 2008

A Season of Soul Persuasion

I just ended up my relationship with a girl 2 weeks ago. She has done nothing wrong. It's just me. I just couldn't go on with it anymore. I felt so ashamed and guilty, and I could trade anything for the world if I can repent on what I've done. It haunted me for weeks, and it still.

Somehow, she kinda pissed of because I've ended it for no reason. She told me that I don't actually know what I want.

Maybe she's right. I don't know what I want. And she told me, I must make this thing clear before I can proceed with a relationship with a girl.

So I guess, this soul persuasion could be a season long, and I bet you it gonna be one hell of a season.

2 comments:

Nonchalantly anxious said...

It's not a disease or disorder (not knowing what you want). I am that person too, simply end something, out of the uncertainty i have.

When you meet somneone who blows your mind, this won't haunt u no more.

iceroll said...

well thanks aida. never thought u will coming here, but thanks again anyway.

That is what i thought, to meet some who gonna blow my mind, but the search gonna be a season long.