Saturday, April 10, 2010

Status Facebook yg sgt menjengkelkan..

Wahh what with the rage? Is it because I had to wake up early in a Sunday morning to go to WORK? But I love Sunday morning! I do!

Okay cut the crap already. Let jump straight to the point.

Facebook Irritating Post 1
Mr. Irritating No.1: is preparing for his trip to Singapore...

An hour later...

Mr. Irritating No.1: owhhh I am supposed to be in KLIA by now for my trip to Singapore but I'm already late!!!!!

The next hour....

Mr. Irritating No.1: pheww! Finally arrived at KLIA for my trip to Singapore.

And the next hour...

Mr. Irritating No.1: Off to Singapore....

and the next hour...

(By this time I swear to God if he ever mentioned this Singapore shit trip again I wish the plane will crash. But no, no more Singapore, and even better no more post from him.)

The sad thing is, nobody even responded. It just Singapore aje la wei.

Facebook Irritating Post 2
Mrs. Irritating No. 2: Hubby's birthday is coming. Nak beli ape ek utk surprise dia?

It just happen that her husband is also in her friends list.

Facebook Irritating Post 3
Ms. Irritating No.3: Saban hari anda sering mengeluh, keja byk kat ofis, buat OT, buat part time, tapi duit masih tak cukup.. Masa byk dah habis, dgn family tak sempat nak bersama. Sampai bila anda hendak kerja bawah orang. Anda mahu keluar dari situasi ini? Mudah buat kerja hanya di rumah. Online shj, anda blh klu nak dapat duit.....jual produk?? taklah...offer kepakaran lagi nihh...harussssssss.....Sekiranye berminat sila tinggalkan mesej dlm inbox beserta dgn no. phone skali. zazzzz...

The fuck??!! Pedulik hape aku nak keje bawah orang ke idak. You don't have the right to insult people who work for others. So, although I was not interested, I left a message in her inbox anyway, and it said something like this, "Not interested. I'm going to delete you from my friends list." Kaboom.

Facebook Irritating Post No. 4
All the game's posts.

Tak irritating langsung pasal aku pun main jugak. Hahahaha

2 comments:

Ella said...

seriously!!! mmg irritating gilerrrrr!!!!!!!

skang ni ada lagi satu bende yg irritating kat fesbuk. terlalu byk org menjual barang. pastu tag selagi ada org. urrghhh!!

iceroll said...

haa btol. mmg irritating. aku pun dah start meng untag kan gambar yg takde kaitan ngan aku.