Saturday, January 23, 2010

In Respond to a Silk Letter Sent to Me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well, nothing came up to my mind now. And I know, somebody will laugh at me because of this entry, but I'll write anyway, in respond to something that so sweet, I feel like licking it up every chances that I have.

Anyway, hope you will enjoy your trip with your Goldilocks friend of yours, and be a good girl okay :p. And take pictures please, tell me stories that make you happy, or even sad, and you know u can always have my shoulders to cry on :).

And thanks for your tips, which come in handy especially the view of skirts part :p.

Btw & fyi, Shenzhen is not that cold. During this time the temperature will be around 16C, which is not even close to enough to create snow for me :p.

Can't hardly wait to see you when I come back within 2 weeks time.

(I was thinking to write u a poem, but my english not as good as yours, and I can't even think of anything at this 02:30 am time. Will write later :))

No comments: